Mind Body Wellness Practitioner - Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe, AZ
600 hour MBWP Program specializing in
- Holistic Nutrition: The word “holistic” means “the whole.” The foods we choose to eat can profoundly affect our well-being and our lives as a whole. At the core of our Holistic Nutrition program is the mind-body-spirit connection. This underscores that the nutritional value of the foods we eat is essential for completing the circuit between all aspects of our being.
Making Holistic Nutrition part of a healthy lifestyle includes understanding the therapeutic properties of unrefined whole-food nutrients, developing healthy shopping habits, using high-quality natural ingredients, seasonal recipes, specific cooking techniques, and more.
- Life Coaching: People need support to survive and thrive in the game of life. Life Coaches assist and encourage, without passing judgment or holding back. Similar to the idea of a sports coach, a Life Coach helps individuals perform at their highest level professionally, personally, and financially. Many people also seek out Life Coaches for help with relationships, careers, communication, motivation, health, and spirituality.
Part of knowing how to support someone is discovering what’s keeping them from achieving their goals. Once these challenges are addressed head on, the course is clear to move forward productively. As a Life Coach, we ask the right questions, and listen actively so you can get honest and open feedback.
- Yoga Teacher Training: Yoga Teacher Training programs are focused on educating yoga teachers in a diverse spectrum of practices, blending Eastern and Western philosophies and approaches. We aim to create health, well-being, and deep spiritual connection. Teaching yoga is a truly life-changing experience and a living practice—one of transformation both on and off the mat.
Additional Certifications in Yoga
- Yoga Nidra: Yoga Nidra is an ancient sleep-based meditation technique that has the power to take you to the innermost, deepest levels of relaxation where your whole body and being is permeated by peace of mind and profound stillness.
- Restorative Yoga: Deeply relax and restore vital energy necessary to living a whole and balanced life. Research has shown that deep relaxation affects us on a genetic level and can have profound and lasting benefits. Deep relaxation boosts the immune system and relieves fatigue, anxiety and insomnia without the use of medication. Learn a series of asanas to facilitate deep relaxation through the use of yoga props including blankets, straps, pillows, eye bags, wedges, and block.
Outstanding member of Ahwatukee Chamber Toastmaster Group
- VP of Education
- Past Treasurer
Sun Salutation Challenge
Successfully hosted a 30 day "End the Year Stronger" Sun Salutation challenge
- Over 100 members
- Motivational, fitness oriented, mindful beginning of the new year
Masters in Information Technology - Symbiosis Center for Information Technology, India
Over 12 years of experience in Software Engineering
- NTT Data